Wednesday, November 30, 2011

oh holy scarf

This sweater was another great steal from my mom's closet. It's soooo cozy and wearing it is like getting a mom-hug all day long! I wear it year-round (I sleep in it a lot) but I thought I'd go festive today with a red skirt and scarf! 

I put up my Christmas tree today, so I was feeling especially festive and threw on these adorable snowman earrings that my little brother got me! I love that they're festive, but not too gaudy. 

That's a necklace wrapped around my wrist. I found it in an old box in storage and I've been trying to wear it, but it's super long, and the pearl beads are spaced out a lot, so it doesn't go with just anything. I'll figure out the right outfit soon. For now, it's a bracelet.

Lastly, the scarf. This scarf came from Wal-mart, believe it or not! It's wonderful and warm and I can't get enough of it. I love the print, and the fringe, and the color. Who knew!





sweater:my mom's --- scarf/boots:walmart --- skirt:forever21 --- tights:urban outfitters --- earrings:gift --- belt:wet seal

5 comments:

  1. I put up a Christmas tree today, too! I felt so holiday-ish. I'm so ready for Christmas. That scarf! It's marvellous and I adore your mom's jumper. This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I found your blog at Lookbook.nu
    And I only wanted to say that you are soooooo cute.
    I love this outfit!!! <3

    Your blog is so wonderful and I follow it now.

    I would be happy, if you visit my blog as well.
    And hype my looks on lookbook.

    Thanks and many kisses
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jumper is amazing! I love knitted treasures from the past! My aunty and I had a deal, I would do an illustration of her and she would knit me a jumper. I got the best purple knit jumper out of it! And I wear all winter long. I love your glasses, i'm in absolute need of new glasses!

    tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Feel free to link to your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!