Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Lazy tuesday

It's been a few days! I did end up dressing up for Halloween, but I didn't get any good shots of my outfit because I had some car trouble and the day got away from me. Before I knew it, I was asleep on the couch and my skeleton makeup was all kinds of smeared.

Anyways, it ended up being an exhausting long weekend, so today I went for comfy. I always feel comfy in grey, and nothing beats a sweater and sweater-knit tights. It's important to me to have a "comfy sweater," especially in the winter when I have to wear at least three layers every day. This grey sweater is by far the oldest piece of clothing in my closet--I think I bought it my freshman year of high school. I'm not the kind of person who can just revamp my wardrobe every season. For one thing, I'm super duper poor. But even though I've now discovered the magic of clothing exchanges, I still have a hard time letting go of pieces that have given me as much loyal service as this sweater. I think it's important to have items like this around to keep me company through all kinds of trends and seasons.

Two of my rings came from the amazing Pendragon Jewelry. I bought these in person a couple years ago at a renaissance faire, but a quick search for the purpose of giving credit led me to the artist's etsy and I am now certain I'll be purchasing from her again in the future (as soon as I'm not so poor). The jewelry is all of excellent quality and it is surprisingly affordable! These rings cost me something like $10 each and they are definitely beautiful, don't you think?





sweater-pacsun; tank-forever21; shorts-forever21; tights-urbanoutfitters; necklace-gift; rings-pendragon; bracelet-I've had it since I was a baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Feel free to link to your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!