Friday, October 14, 2011

strike me if I lie

SO--lightning bolts! Lightning bolts have long been my favorite shape. Where some girls might prefer hearts or stars or skulls or what have you, I'm all about the lightning. So when I found this blouse 30% off at Francesca's, I was all over it! It's actually really really long--so long I could wear it as a dress! It's sheer, though, so of course I'd need a slip or something (I've been searching for the perfect slip for weeks!).

The necklace was one of my favorite finds at Hot Topic while I worked there. We had them in the store and I wasn't sure I should buy it, being poor and all, but then it went on clearance and we sold out. So I ordered it online during a clearance sale and ended up getting it for something like $3. It broke recently, but I managed to fix it, so it's really turning out to be one of my favorite pieces of jewelry.

I've gotten a lot of compliments on these shoes. I don't wear heels very often, but these are so freaking awesome that it's worth the suffering. Would you believe I got them at a halloween store? Let me tell you, if you want some unique and inexpensive tights, socks, shoes, or really anything else, check out a seasonal Halloween store on November 1st. They usually pack up and shut down within just a couple days of the holiday, so you have to be quick, but they reduce prices like crazy and there are always great things to be found, like these shoes.




Blouse-Francesca's Collections; Skirt-Thrifted; Neclace-Hot Topic; Earrings-Claire's; Shoes-Spirit Halloween

1 comment:



  1. Hey,

    Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work





    Regards.

    Best Women clothing site in west Delhi

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Feel free to link to your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!