Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's a hit!

So so so, I love these shorts. They're a bit tight right now because for the first time in 6 years, I've gained a little weight. But they are super duper short, super high-waisted, and they are the most wonderful color (not to mention corduroy).

I like pairing this top with high waists. I originally bought it for a job interview, and it looked pretty awful with my low-waist slacks. But the ruffles are really flattering when they stop at the waist.

All of these pieces came from two of my favorite places to find bargains--T.J. Maxx and Forever21. I just discovered Forever21 this summer, and it has changed my life. Their prices are usually great, and they have so much to chose from. The only issue is that the closest one is in Omaha, which is about 45 minutes away on a good day. T.J. Maxx, on the other hand, is right here in Lincoln, but it's more hit and miss. But they always have good bargains, and finding a top like this feels super satisfying after digging through rack after rack of crap.







Top - T.J. Maxx; Shorts - Forever21; Belt - Forever21; Earrings - Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Feel free to link to your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!