Saturday, October 8, 2011

Finally in denim!

So I spent about a month this summer hunting for a denim shirt. The sad thing is I'm pretty sure I had five of them when I was eleven. I spent about an hour on the internet hunting for these sunglasses, which is ridiculous. It should have taken less than five minutes. But I got lost in a sea of crappy glasses on amazon and ended up getting them from Sunglass Warehouse for about $17.

All in all, this outfit is one of my favorites I've worn in a long time. The colors look good on me, it's comfortable, and it incorporates a lot of my favorite pieces.







I had to add that last photo so you could see my boots--I wear those boots as a part of my Renaissance Faire costume and as we've skipped most of the faires this year, I haven't had a lot of chances to wear them. They are super comfortable but also super muddy. AND! They came from the Wal-Mart. Kind of sad, but they've held up well and they were super duper cheap.

Denim shirt - Forever21; Skirt - Euphoria; Belt - Wet Seal; Boots - Wal-Mart; Socks - Wet Seal; Earrings - Francesca's Collections; Sunglasses - Sunglass Warehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Feel free to link to your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!