Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Casual daaaaay

These are the most expensive jeans I own. They were about $60. I love BDG jeans, because they always fit so well and look super rad. But they're soooo expensive, so I usually get them on clearance. But these...these I had to have. They're an important basic. I needed some jeans with a higher waist. And I love the color.

These flats were also an important purchase for me. There was a pair at Urban Outfitters that I wanted for a long time, and they finally went on clearance, so I headed into the store. But when I got to the clearance rack, I saw another pair with a double strap, and I took those home instead. I'm still not sure if it was the right decision, but I do really love them.




Jeans - Urban Outfitters; Sweater - Charlotte Russe; Belt - Forever21; Flats - Urban Outfitters





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Feel free to link to your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!