Saturday, December 24, 2011

Oh they tell me of an uncloudy day

Well hasn't it been a little while!

I've been very busy with work and life, but that doesn't mean I've forgotten you all! A lot of days I come home from work and change straight from my work uniform into my pajamas, which doesn't leave a lot of time for outfits and certainly not outfit photos.

Anywho, today being Christmas Eve and all left me with some time on my hands and I managed to squeeze in some photos before the sun disappeared completely! 

I feel a little dumpy in my cords, baggy shirt, and oversized coat/blazer. Not to mention these are slippers, not shoes. They are not shoes at all. So, I decided to put on a hat! 

What a sour face in this first picture... But it's the only full-body one I ended up with.


I found this amazing coat at a local thrift store. Of course it's four hundred sizes too big, but it works alright. 



Check out these earrings! I found them at Earthbound Trading Company, which just opened up in my mall this fall. They have a million different designs like this, it took me forever to choose. You'll see the others I got soon enough.


coat:thrifted --- pants:hot topic --- earrings:earthbound trading --- hat:urban outfitters --- slippers:lamo

Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. your jacket is fantastic! what a great find! also loving the glasses!

    love kelly

    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit. just letting you know we chose you as one of our top 5 for the liebster award! details are on our blog. we love your style!

    love kat & kelly

    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the jacket!

    http://www.sweetindigoroad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Feel free to link to your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!